Windows 7 comes out
Windows 7 is the latest operating system released by Microsoft® for use on PCs, including home and business desktops, laptops, notebooks, tablet PCs and media center PCs with six different editions to bring more powerful and new features to their users. Why not have a try now?
Windows 7 advantages
- let users choose to see fewer alerts and warnings from their computers
- significant design changes to the way windows and icons look and to where certain features and functions are stashed in the system
- OS will use “jumplists”, a quick way or organizing recently used files, Web sites or often-used program features
- The concept called “libraries” also appeared, one which will allow users to find similar files from a single PC, an external hard drive and even other PCs on a home network, and then display them together in a single folder
- more support for gestures so that even programs that aren’t designed specifically for touch screen computers can be used to some degree
- improved the system speed and cut amount of memory it needs
- a variety of safeguards into its OS and IE browser
How to upgrade to Windows 7?
To upgrade to Windows 7, you may format the former OS partition and reinstall Windows 7 on the original hard disk.
By the way, have you found the hard disk need a larger space to store more movies, for later programs upgrade, more space for the system partition so that the system can be faster. Now, you can make the decision while you plan to upgrade to Windows 7 by replacing with a newer larger hard disk.
Here I would like to introduce a free backup software for you to upgrade you r disk, that is EASEUS Todo Backup.
Please Download the full version of this disk upgrade freeware, install it and then follow the tutorial bellow:
1. Launch the free disk upgrade software and locate the “Clone Disk” in the main interface or toolbar.
2. Select the hard drive that you want to upgrade. (Here we choose Disk 1. Click “Next”.)
3. Select a destination drive to upgrade to. Here we choose Disk 4, an unallocated disk. Click “Next”. You must know that all data and programs on the upgrade drive will be overwritten during the drive clone process.
4. Preview your source drive and upgraded drive after upgrading. Click “Next”.
5. Proceed disk upgrade progress.
After the hard disk has been cloned, you can resize/move the partition to the size that you want and install Windows 7 freely.