Problems with your printer, scanner, sound card, graphics card, wireless connection or other peripheral? Or is your computer just sluggish or crashes often? It’s probably time to update your drivers.
Many common computer problems are caused by out of date drivers. When drivers aren’t working well, the parts of your computer can’t ‘talk’ to each other. The companies that make all those parts issue new and improved versions all the time. But you don’t have any way to get them… unless you enjoy spending hours every week slogging through those awful websites. And even then, it’s not always that easy to choose the right driver for your computer.
Hardware manufacturers release new drivers all the time, so installation CDs/DVDs that came with your PC often do not contain the latest drivers. Manufacturer’s update the drivers to ensure that their products provide you with the best functionality and performance, and without problems. At any given time, however, your system is using dozens of devices.
That will be great if a driver updater that can help you find all kinds of driver, it is better if it help you update the driver automatically whenever there is new release. Today, I want to share two automatic driver updaters with you: RadarSync PC Updater and DriverFinder.
RadarSync PC Updater
RadarSync PC Updater automatically checks and lists all new updates, download and install them for you in seconds. All updates come straight from the manufacturers.
Current Version: 2010
System requirements: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 and Windows Server 2008 (32 and 64 bit)
Price: $ 29.95
Lauch PC Updater, it will scan and list the driver and application with updates.
You just need to choose and download the updates. Download PC Updater freely.
Current Version: 2.0.3
System requirements: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 (32 and 64 bit)
Price: $ 29.95
Similar to PC Updater, DriverFinder will scan and list the drivers for you automatically.
Download DriverFinder freely.
Compare with the two driver updater, you may find that, PC Updater can not only check for the driver updates, but also all updates for applications. DriverFinder can only check for driver updates.
BENEFITS of running automatic Driver Updater on my PC?
If you need such automatic driver updater, you may refer to each site for more details, no matter which one you like to you, you’ll get the benefits using the automatic driver updater.
- Saves you time. It can take several hours to track down each and every driver for every single piece of hardware connected to your PC. A driver update tool accomplishes this in minutes.
- Saves you money. There are driver sites out there from which you can get drivers on a ‘per download’ basis. Since your system will probably require hundreds of downloads in its lifetime, you will end up spending hundreds of dollars. In contrast, the number of drivers you can download using a driver update program is limitless.
- Prevents you from incorrectly using the wrong driver. As Wikipedia notes, “Drivers are hardware-dependent and operating-system-specific.” This means that drivers (1) must be compatible to your PC’s operating system, and (2) be suited to your hardware’s brand and model. Driver update software already works on this basis so you’re assured that driver update recommendations are suited to your system and hardware.
- No need to be tech-savvy. It takes a bit of PC knowledge to scan for drivers, download them, and install them properly. Driver updater does all this for you.
- Ensures all your hardware devices are performing at peak performance levels. Missing out on the latest driver releases means your PC and hardware devices are being cheated from bug fixes, performance improvements, and potential new features from the manufacturer. Driver updater ensures this doesn’t happen to you.