The Fastest & Easiest Way to
System C: drive is getting full? Do not know how to fix it?
Here is the fastest & easiest & safest way for you!
The risk of C: drive full
- No free space to install Windows Updates or applications
- Computer stuck, reboot unexpected or even crash
- Cannot boot to Windows if no free space left
Don’t be late to solve this problem
Solution to fix C drive full
- Clear up unnecessary files by Windows or 3rd-party tools
- Increase C drive space by transferring free space from other volumes (Watch the video below, full screen is recommended)
Defect of clearing up disk space
- You cannot get enough free space in most conditions
- Potential risk of losing data by deleting files
- You’ll encounter this problem again in near future
Benefits to extend C drive
- Safe, easy and fast!
- Completely solve this problem by adding enough free space to C
- 1 Second Rollback to ensure 100% system & data intact
- No other operations are needed
Have Any Questions?
Fill in the form or contact online support
of NIUBI Partition Editor
Resize disk partition
Resize existing disk partitions safely and easily. It is also able to extend NTFS partition without rebooting.
Create, Delete, Format, Explorer, Copy partition. Change partition label and drive letter, Set Active partition, etc.
Convert disk partition
Convert MBR disk to GPT, Convert Logical partition from/to Primary, Convert NTFS partition to FAT32.
Partition defragment, Fix file system error, Scan bad sectors, Initialize disk, view disk/partition properties.
Hide partition, Set read-only attribute, wipe disk/partition/Unallocated space to prevent recovering.
Create bootable CD/DVD/USB disk to do disk partition management without Operating System.
What We Guarantee