Currently, NIUBI Partition Editor has English, German, French, Finish, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Czech, Croatian, Portuguese, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Korean, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Norwegian, Russian, Slovenian, Swedish, Hungarian, Turkish, Bulgarian, Hebrew and Ukrainian version. We kindly invite all volunteers to help us translate this program to more native languages. In this way, all worldwide users can enjoy localized NIUBI software. To appreciate for your time and effort, we will:
- Grant all translator a license of NIUBI Partition Editor Professional Edition plus Lifetime Free Upgrade.
- Create a perpetual thanks page, the name of all translators will be listed.
Our Finish, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian and Russian versions are helped by Google Translator. Therefore, they are not so accurate. We also invite volunteers to help translate these languages. The same product license will be presented and your name will be listed on the thanks page, too.
How to translate?
- Don't remove or change the number in each row.
- Please translate text only, do not translate "%d", "\t", "%s", "%I64d", etc.
- The translation file should be saved in Unicode format.
- By sending us your translation, you agree NIUBI Technology is authorized to commercially use your translation. We won't leak any of your privacy to others.
- Your translation may not be entirely adopted. The final adopted translation may be composed of several translations from different translators and modified by NIUBI.